Thursday, October 4, 2012

Open House!

So sorry that I haven't updated yet this week, but I have been busy getting ready to meet you all at Open House this evening!!

The classroom will be open for you to come visit from 6:00-7:00.  You are welcome any time during that hour.  Please make sure you bring your fourth grader along as they will be your tour guide.  I know they are eager to show you all the hard work we've been doing so far this year.  

The PTO will be hosting their annual Ice Cream Social from 6:30-7:30 in the cafeteria.  You have to come up to the classroom first to get your ticket, but then please go down and enjoy a free ice cream sundae to celebrate the new school year.

I am looking forward to seeing you all tonight!

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome!!! It is so clear that you love your job and the children. You give so much of yourself for the sake of the classroom. I couldn't be happier that Declan is one of your students. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete